The Book of Mormon Family Reader: Select Passages and Discussion Prompts for Five-Minute Family Study (Hardcover) *
Authors: Tyler Mckeller, Dan Burr
The Book of Mormon Family Reader will help your family discover and discuss the eternal doctrine found in the Book of Mormon, drawing you closer together as a family and closer to Christ. Its unique format enables meaningful, five-minute study sessions for busy families with kids of all ages:
- Divides the Book of Mormon into brief, sequential sections.
- Teaches essential doctrine in short passages.
- Uses the actual scriptural text and recognizable verse/column format.
- Invites discussion with conversation-provoking questions.
- Filled with original illustrations for a richer learning experience.
This book provides your family with a simple yet impactful approach to learning the sacred teachings of the Book of Mormon. You will love how manageable, enjoyable, and enlightening family scripture study can be!